from 0 review
Pirates Of The Bay Night Tour bring you to a world of adventure and swashbuckling action! Hop aboard an authentic Spanish galleon which will transport you to another world.
If you want to enjoy a dinner under the sea, tasting a delicious lobster tail combined with filet mignon, livening up with Live Music and delights the only show for adults that really want to have fun. Then you will have to board our amazing 700 ton Galleon and set sail through Puerto Vallarta´s Bay, where characters with special makeup , dancing water fountains, fireworks, a pirate tavern with special effects, 7 delicious options for dinner, international open bar, activities and an excellent service will make you live the funniest night of your holidays. Remember that when you set sail with us, come willing to have fun, because party poopers are thrown to the sea.
Check in: (Sea terminal´s Pirate Boutique) 05:45 P.M.
Live Music & The Drunken Pirate Show: 06:30 P.M.
Departure: 07:00 P.M.
Funny Set Sail Activity & Contests: 07:00 P.M.
Dinner: 08:00 P.M.
Dancing Water Fountains Show: 08:45 P.M.
Pirate Show: 09:00 P.M.
Pirate Party & Flag Presentation: 09:45 P.M.
Back to the Pier: 10:30 P.M.
• Lobster Tail & Filet Mignon Delicious Lobster tail & filet mignon covered with gravy sauce and served with green salad, steamed vegetables and rice.
• Surf & Turf Dish Beef Medallion & shrimp, with cherry sauce, served with green salad, spaghetti & vegetables
• Chicken Cordon Bleu Chicken wrapped a slice of ham and slice of cheese, breaded, served with green salad, rice and spaghetti.
• Salmon Dish Seared salmon with green salad, rice, pesto, arugula & parsley.
• Tuna Dish Seared tuna served with mixed vegetables, rice, arugula and pesto.
• Vegetarian Option Ravioli or Lasagna served with green salad and vegetables.
• Gluten Free Menu (3 Options)
a) Grilled fish filled served with steamed vegetables and salad.
b) Beef steak served with steamed vegetables and beans.
c) Grilled Chicken served with steamed vegetables and salad.
• Children´s Menu
Beef Hamburger or chicken nuggets with french fries.
If you prefer a vegan meal, we can cook a special dish based on your requirements; however you need to order it in advance.
Enjoy our Premium Open Bar such as Whiskey Buchanan’s, Johnny Walker, Tequila Don Julio Reposado and Silver, Vodka Grey Goose, Ciroc, Red & White Wine, Ron Zacapa among our top of the line beverage option. Notes: Bring money if you want to buy souvenirs or give any gratification to your personal pirate. Additional Charges: The port fee is not included in the price, passengers must pay it before accessing to the sea terminal, which can be done it at the pirate boutique, the fee is $ 25.50 pesos per person (only applies for people over 8 years old).
Leave a reply